How can a person define the worst phase of ones life? Maybe, all the below together can be thought of being such a scenario:
* Issue related to emotional bondings (which leave bigger influence of emotions over intelligence)
* Things not completely under self control
* Decision taking authority vests in hands of others.
* Decisions are to be taken on a emotional basis rather than intellectual
* Lack of direct support from others, everyone apparently helpless!
* Pressure to perform/act ever-increasing
Nice scenario right? Won't like to much expand on this, personal! Fighting the scenario! Life sustains on the keyword 'hope'...