Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~(I know what happened on December 28)

I was just wondering what all auspicious events could have happened on my birth-date, i.e., December 28. With this thought in mind, I searched through the net to find out some trivia, results of which have left out a feel-good factor in me! Some great personalities in past and present born on my birthday, and other events, etc.

Some of the happening people born on my birthdays include the greats like Dhirubhai Ambani, Ratan Tata, Arun Jaitley, Denzel Washington, Linus Torvalds :), Patrick Rafter, James Blake, Sienna Miller, Sajid Khan et.al. It really feels pleasure somehow to think of these big shots celebrating birthdays on the same day as I do! And also motivates me somehow (a little atleast) to reach their levels. Ah, well I don't much believe in numerology or stuff like that, but ya that does definitely leave behind a good feeling!

Just to mention, there were some sad moments too that the world has witnessed in the form of losing some of great people on the same day (like Benazir Bhutto)!

Do you know what all have happened on your birth-date so far?

P.S. : The title read as negation of itself!

No comments: